Sent HTTP Values
These values are sent by TclTalkback to the URL:
- All known values for tcl_platform as platform (eg, platform(osVersion)),
- All known values for env (eg, env(HOME)),
- program(-name) (the name of the software),
- program(-number) (the version number of the software),
- program(-license) (type of license this user's app is licensed under),
- program(-expires) (any expiry date it might have),
- program(-users) (the number of users licensed),
- WindowingSys (result of [tk windowingsystem]),
- XLayer (result of [winfo server .]), and,
- ErrorString (error details).
Returned HTTP Values
The script at the Talkback URL may optionally send a header in the form of:
This URI can be any acceptable location which a browser can open. For example:
TclTalkback will then open this URL on the user's browser.
Where this header has not been set, TclTalkback will use any content from the HTTP page
as the content of a text-format informational dialog.
Alternately, you can override this behaviour by using ::tcltalkback::Settings -finishinfo text.